Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specialises in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu offers contemporary style with a fun and fresh appeal for both leisure and business travellers.
Guests will be captivated by the stylish and sensual atmosphere of this five-star beach-front hotel. The hotel evokes romance and tranquillity with its elegant accommodation, lush tropical gardens and fabulous restaurants showcasing stunning ocean views.
Nestled on the shores of Mactan Island, the hotel is ideal for guests who enjoy being surrounded by a tropical beach scene as well as an exciting nightlife.
Banquet and Events Sales Manager
Department/Division: Sales and Marketing
Required Experience: N/A
Salary Range: N/A
Employment Type: Full-Time
No. of Vacancy: 1
Entry Date: Mar 18, 2015
Expiry Date: Dec 31, 2020
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Lapu-Lapu City Cebu.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of account relationshio with the industry to determine a path for inclusion and retention.
- Responsible for the promotion, follow-up and selling of all private events and functions which subject to the number of guests and may be held either in a private function room or in one of our hotel’s restaurants.
- Handles all aspects of the negotiation and coordination process including choice of available venue(s), food and beverage selections, seating arrangements and timings, decoration and audio/visual needs. Once finalized, offers letter/sales contract and upon client’s confirmation, will prepare banquet event order for the information of the concerned operations team.
- Liaises with clients on finalizing details and gives professional advice on set-up arrangements and planning of functions.
- Ensures effective communication with organizers.
- Maintains close coordination with respective departments on organizer’s requirements.
- Is visible to organizers and clients during their event and checks on satisfaction.
- Welcomes the client upon arrival at the hotel and makes introduction to the F&B Manager or Asst. Banquet Manager.
- Reviews bills with organizers so as to eliminate adjustments needed on final invoice. Finalization of method of payment in line with company policies.
- Maintains close communication with other related departments.
Highly Recommended: Please submit your resume and apply using this website.