Located on the white-sand coastline of Mactan Island in sunny Cebu, Philippines is the country’s premier water park resort, Jpark Island Resort & Waterpark Cebu (JPI).
This five-star resort strikes the perfect balance of urbane sensibilities and vibrant sun, sea, and sky fun. Within its eight-hectare expanse are 508 of the region’s most spacious and luxurious rooms and suites – alongside elegant indoor function spaces and dining outlets that offer a truly delightful international bill of fare. These are well-placed in five buildings that majestically overlook 48 lifestyle villas, unique outdoor function spaces, and the resort’s piece de resistance – a vast Waterpark with six themed pools, three towering waterslides, a private beach of fine white sand and clear blue water, and a host of activities for fun and leisure.
Then JPI puts the cherry on top – world-class, round-the-clock service with sincere and indulgent care – all because the accent is on creating moments that will take your breath away. Get away to Jpark Island Resort & Waterpark, Cebu today.
Front Desk Receptionist
Department/Division: Front Office
Required Experience: 1-2 Years
Salary Range: Salary Confidential
Employment Type: Full-Time
No. of Vacancy: 1
Entry Date: May 28, 2015
Expiry Date: Dec 31, 2021
• Performs check in and checkout (Cashiering, Handling foreign exchange transactions, etc.)
• Attends to guests with high level of quality excellence customer service to meet and exceed guest’s expectations.
• Submits accurate financial reports and drop cash, credit card and other payments received every after end of shift.
• Follow up and resolves pending transactions.
• Make sure to complete and intact cash float at all times.
• Reads and logs the Front Office logbook for endorsements/information.
• Checks email (events of the day, DM’s log, new promotions and concerns of all departments).
• Checks arrival, departures for the day and coordinate with housekeeping for any discrepancies.
• Ensures that standard policies and procedures set by the hotel are maintained and followed.
• Ensures to follow the standard grooming policies and procedures at all times.
• Coordinates teamwork to all front desk team and to other sections and department.
• Make sure files and supplies are neatly arranged in their proper shelves.
• Ensures cleanliness and orderliness in Front Desk counter/area.
• Helps increase the net profits of the hotel through up selling and providing a high level of guest satisfaction.
• Attends daily briefing to communicate and coordinate concerns to the departments’ managers, supervisors and other sections under Front Office.
• Assumes other duties assigned by management as required.
Highly Recommended: Please submit your resume and apply using this website.